In this moving and funny clip from the stand up show “Revelations”, the Texas-born comedian Bill Hicks talks about his take on life. He also speaks of a utopian idea of how the world could be made into a better place. Surprisingly heartwarming vision, one that I also hope will be possible someday.
- “Adua” by Igiaba Scego
- Happy International Men´s Day!
- ”My Friend The Painter” by Lygia Bojunga: Suicide From A Child´s Point Of View
- Top 5 Wednesday: My Favorite Literary Non-canon Ships
- Fall Time Reading Tag!
- “My Brilliant Friend” Discussion, plus published articles
- Fun Quote of the day!: Moomin edition
- June Wrap Up: Five Favorite Things
- “If Only This Place Wasn´t Such A Bad Influence”: A review of “Moomins At The Riviera” (2014)
- Black Lives Matter: A Roundtable Of Important Articles
- Avatar: The Last Airbender Book Tag
- My Top 5 Favorite Things In May
- Announcement and Explanations
- Top 5 Wednesday: Books On Difficult Topics