Hello! I’m a girl in her late teens. I’m starting this blog with a few of my own stories, but will be moving on with movie reviews, artickles on cartoons/animations, etc. I’m trilingual, so even if most of my stuff will be in english, I might post one or two things in finnish or swedish.
- The Impossibility of Love: “All the rivers” by Dorit Rabinyan Examines Politics Through Tragic Romance
- 2017: New Year, new plans.
- Happy Independence Day, Finland!
- “Adua” by Igiaba Scego
- Happy International Men´s Day!
- ”My Friend The Painter” by Lygia Bojunga: Suicide From A Child´s Point Of View
- Top 5 Wednesday: My Favorite Literary Non-canon Ships
- Fall Time Reading Tag!
- “My Brilliant Friend” Discussion, plus published articles
- Fun Quote of the day!: Moomin edition
- June Wrap Up: Five Favorite Things
- “If Only This Place Wasn´t Such A Bad Influence”: A review of “Moomins At The Riviera” (2014)
- Black Lives Matter: A Roundtable Of Important Articles
- Avatar: The Last Airbender Book Tag